H ands up if you find it hard to make time for sex when you’re busy AF?
If you said ‘Yes’, you’re not the only one. Making time for sex is a huge challenge for couples in long-term relationships – and despite being relationship and intimacy coaches, it happens to us too!
Sex marathons are definitely not an everyday occurrence for us. We get just as caught up in the busyness of everyday life as the next couple.
But going weeks without sex sucks. And the more you leave it, the more you get caught in a vicious cycle. Where it seems impossible to get things going again.
So while it might feel overwhelming to start making changes in your sex life, don’t freak out!
You don’t have to figure it out on your own, because we’ve already done the heavy lifting for you.
In today’s video you’ll get:
- Our simple 6-step strategy to make time for sex when you’re busy
- An inside look into how we approach and talk about sex
- A super easy trick that will make sure sex happens, no matter what
- The quick perspective shift that will instantly improve your sex life and increase your satisfaction
Want to make time for sex in your relationship? Check it out the video below.
6 Ways We Make Time For Sex:
- Have Agreements About Your Sex Life
- Use Your Words to Ask For Sex
- It Might Sound Boring, But Schedule Sex
- Embrace The Quickie
- Redefine What You Consider ‘Sex’
- Accept that Sometimes Life Gets in the Way
If you want to be enjoying more sex in your relationship, our Re-Ignite Your Love Life course is the complete step-by-step guide to initiating sex and igniting desire in your sex life.
Hey there, we’re Jodie & Reece. We help committed couples feel more connected in the bedroom and create an all ‘round kick-ass relationship.
Click here to book in a complementary online video call to find out more about our programs, and how we can help you create a relationship that rocks.